Nina Simone – Verve Jazz Masters 17

Nina Simone – Verve Jazz Masters 17
Verve | Jazz | EAC RIP | FLAC+CUE+LOG+HQ-Covers (400Dpi) | 340Mb+13Mb
This is really a compilation for first time Nina Simone listeners, and, an absolute must have for those who are already devoted to her. Superb live recordings such as 'My Baby Just Cares for Me', 'I Loves You Porgy.' Actually, the majority of them appear to be live takes, or at least sound that way. 'Ne Me Quitte Pas' is glorious, 'See-Line Woman', unforgettable. Mississippi Goddamn, a live concert version, shows her passion and strength. 'Work Song' is another track that will stay in your head long after you've stopped listening. There's just too many things that are so good about this compilation. Hearing is believing! What a truly great musician she was!

Tracklist:

01. Black Is The Color Of My True Love's Hair
02. I Put A Spell On You
03. Love Me Or Leave Me
04. Little Girl Blue
05. My Baby Just Cares For Me
06. I Loves You Porgy
07. Work Song
08. Ne Me Quitte Pas
09. Wild Is The Wind
10. See-Line Woman
11. Strange Fruit
12. Pirate Jenny
13. Four Women
14. Mississippi Goddam
15. Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
16. I Hold No Grudge

Sound Quality: 8

Download :
part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Cover
Password: janwal46

Or buy new CD at amazon.com