Barry Manilow – The Greatest Songs Of The Sixties (2006)

Barry Manilow – The Greatest Songs Of The Sixties |2006|
Genre: Pop | Label : BMG | cover + sfv | 3% recovery
EAC + FLAC | 3 x 76 mb + 1 x 74 mb

After The Greatest Songs of the Fifties skyrocketted to #1 on the Billboard charts and attained Platinum status, Barry Manilow once again takes us through time with his new release, The Greatest Songs of the Sixties. The album, produced by Manilow and Clive Davis, features endless classics including a remake of the Righteous Brothers "You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling'" (1965) to the Beatles' "And I Love Her"(1964), to Herb Alpert's "This Guy's In Love With You" (1968), the Lettermen's "When I Fall In Love" (1962) and Burt Bacharach's "Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head" (1969)

Tracklist:

1. Can't Take My Eyes off You
2. Cherish/Windy - The Association, Barry Manilow
3. Can't Help Falling in Love
4. There's a Kind of Hush
5. Blue Velvet
6. Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head
7. And I Love Her
8. This Guy's in Love with You
9. Everybody Loves Somebody
10. You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'
11. When I Fall in Love
12. Strangers in the Night
13. What the World Needs Now Is Love

Download

3% rar recovery + file verification

pass(frustration)word : sh*titisdeleted



Or buy new CD at amazon.com